The Waterloo Outpatient Clinic is an extension of the Iowa City VA Health Care System. The clinic is conveniently located in Waterloo, Iowa. The clinic operates like a physician’s office. A specific healthcare team is assigned to address your healthcare needs. You may be referred to the Iowa City VA Health Care System for specialty treatment. Services offered at the clinic include:
• Primary Care, Preventive and Wellness Services
• Mental Health Services including individual and group classes
• Lab and x-ray
• Dietician providing individual dietary counseling as well as group classes
• Telehealth including audiology and retinal screenings
• Social Worker providing general social work services including assistance with Advance Directives (Living Will, Health Care Power of Attorney)
• Hearing Aid fitting and repair
• Substance abuse counseling and education
The clinic is not an emergency center. Please call 319-235-1230 for an appointment.
From US-20 East to Ansborough Exit. Take right off of exit and then take 1st right on Tower Park Drive. Clinic is first building on the left.
Free on premises