Contact the Iowa City VA Health Care System - Iowa City VA Health Care System
Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Iowa City VA Health Care System


Contact the Iowa City VA Health Care System

Iowa City VA Health Care System offers a variety of health services to meet the needs of our nation's Veterans. For additional contact information you may also view our phone directory or A to Z List of Services. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) services, Dial 711.

Contacting a Patient
If you come to visit a patient, please see our maps for driving directions. Parking is local and on station. Public transportation is limited.

If you would like to send a card, gift, or flowers to a patient, the mailing address is:

Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o Iowa City VA Health Care System
601 Highway 6 West
Iowa City, Iowa 52246-2208


Contacting the VA Nurse
If you need medical advice, have a question about your medication(s), or need to schedule a non-urgent appointment, contact the VA Nurse at 1-866-NURSEVA or 1-866-687-7382.


Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at any of the phone numbers listed on our appointments page, or visit MyHealtheVet.


Patient Representative
If you have a compliment, complaint, or other issue you believe needs resolution, please contact one of our Patient Representatives, Mr. Jamie Flynn at (319) 338-0581, extension 4248 or Ms. Jacquelyn Cisneros extension 7244.


Transition and Care Management (TCM) Program
If you are a post 9/11 Veteran who would like information regarding potential benefits, or assistance in transitioning from military to civilian life, please contact TCM Program Coordinator at (319) 338-0581, extension 6068.


Release of Information
If you need to get information from your medical records, please contact our Release of Information Office.


Inquiry Routing and Information System
VA has established an inquiry routing and information system which provides answers to frequently-asked questions. You may also use this system to submit a comment, question, or concern.


Former Prisoner of War Advocate
Contact Mr. John Oxley at (319) 688-3333


News Media
Members of the news media should contact our Public Affairs Office at (319) 339-7104.