The Cedar Rapids Outpatient Clinic is an extension of the Iowa City VA Health Care System. The following services are provided at the clinic.
• Primary Care, preventative health, and wellness services to veterans
• Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care and mental health providers; specialty referrals to the Iowa City VA Health Care System
• OEF/OIF/OND Case Management
• Mental Health services to veterans; to include substance abuse and smoking cessation sessions.
• Educational sessions; to include individual and group nutrition, diabetes, and weight loss sessions.
• Handicapped accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
• Laboratory: Blood drawing services are available.
• Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or the telephone.