Iowa City VA Health Care System
Cedar Rapids, IA VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC)
The Cedar Rapids Outpatient Clinic is an extension of the Iowa City VA Health Care System. The following services are provided at the clinic.
• Primary Care, preventative health, and wellness services to veterans
• Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care and mental health providers; specialty referrals to the Iowa City VA Health Care System
• OEF/OIF/OND Case Management
• Mental Health services to veterans; to include substance abuse and smoking cessation sessions.
• Educational sessions; to include individual and group nutrition, diabetes, and weight loss sessions.
• Handicapped accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
• Laboratory: Blood drawing services are available.
• Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or the telephone.
- Free on premises