We've listed some of the ways you can volunteer below. However, if you have special skills to offer, please call us so we can discuss how you can best use your talents to help our patients.
- Volunteer Van Drivers
- Help pick-up outpatients receiving chemotherapy, dialysis, radiation therapy, and other outpatient appointments. To fill this role, you must have a current drivers license and automobile insurance and pass a physical exam.
Information Desk Volunteer
- Help patients and visitors with information and clinic locations. Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, or 12:00 noon - 4:30 p.m.
- Volunteer Office Assistant
- Help different medical or administrative offices in the medical center. Duties include filing, answering phones, and greeting and directing patients. Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, or 12:00 noon - 4:30 p.m.
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Help the inpatient pharmacies with medication duties throughout the medical center. Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Volunteer Patient Reminder Caller
- Help make phone calls to remind patients about their scheduled appointments. Open hours.
- Patient Escort Volunteers
- Provide assistance with pushing patients in wheelchairs to their scheduled appointments. Open hours.
- Magazine / Book Cart
- Sort donated magazines and books, and take the cart to designated waiting areas. Open hours.
- Mail Room Assistant
- Complete mail room projects and deliver mail to medical center departments. Open hours.